Applied Engineering Solutions is committed to meet our customer’s expectations by supplying products and services that are reliable meet functional requirements and are delivered on time.
To ensure we meet this commitment we use a quality management system that consists of effective and efficient business processes.
We are dedicated to the continuous improvement of this quality system through measurement, analysis and action.
We communicate our quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
We encourage all our employees to electronics communications instead of paper to save planet, in addition that we update all our products with new refrigerants which maximizing energy efficiency and reducing the use of hazardous materials.
It is the responsibility of all our staff to work together to ensure we meet this commitment to quality at all stages contract:
- Agreement with Client
- Contact clients through emails or telephone
- Study client request and discuss it with technical department
- Sent reply to Client and request online meeting
- Do online meeting through skype, team viewer or anydesk
- Send minutes of meeting to client
- Waiting reply from client on the minutes of meeting
- Send detailed formal offer based on the approved minutes of meeting
- Waiting formal order from client
- Send order acknowledgment
- Technical department (T.D)
- Send the order and order acknowledgment and minutes of meeting to Technical department
- T.D will amend the software accordingly
- Technical manager will approve it
- Sales department will approve it
- Train client on the software up to 8 hours
- Send video of the software how to use it
- Send user manual of the software